.BLACK. <body>
+ ME !

Amos ........ from VS

+


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Designer:
Photobucket
Brushes:+ + + +

WISH

Do well for sec 2, 3 and 4



friend
friend
friend
friend
friend

BLACK HISTORY

January 2008

Saturday, January 12, 2008


These few days had been bad days for my legs. My legs are in pain; not excruciating,but still quite difficult to walk over these few days. Having some difficulty walking and running but i still had to do 2.4kilometres run. Worst of all, two of my classmates who are also in soccer had this problem but still had to run. Particularly Alex, after about ten kilometres of running, had a hamstring strain on training on Thursday. Another classmate who had the same problem as me was Ryan. We had trouble and difficulty walking, standing up, running etc. Despite the strain both legs, I could still run, but much slower than before. Although with that bit of injury, some of the soccer boys still went to train for one hour on Friday. We're quite enthusiastic, aren't we? With 20 rounds in two days and another 2.4 kilometres run, there is every right for any student to have a strain in the leg. Sigh... the competition is near so we have no choice but to train for most of the days. Luckily my leg has recovered a lot more and now I can walk faster and I have the energy to run too. I can sit and stand more easily and i think i can train better

Labels:


12:14 PM