.BLACK. <body>
+ ME !

Amos ........ from VS

+


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Designer:
Photobucket
Brushes:+ + + +

WISH

Do well for sec 2, 3 and 4



friend
friend
friend
friend
friend

BLACK HISTORY

January 2008

Sunday, January 20, 2008


Sometimes we get addicted to games very easily, but after a few months the addiciton should go away because maybe you had completed the game. But sometimes this is not the case. It may take years before an addiction can be stopped, or it can take forever to get off the hook. But I think this is an important year, so I will try doubly hard not to get addicted to any games, although some of the games are very addictive. World of Warcraft(WOW), Maplestory, SilkRoad Online(SRO) and many other games, be it single player or multiplayer or massively multiplayer online role-playing game(MMORPG). MMORPG is very famous and many people get addicted to it. It may be fun, but it can be very harmful to our studies. It can take up most of our times of studying and sometimes it will waste our money. I am currently playing some games now but I am sure I am not addicted to the game yet. I will try not to play those addictive games until the end of secondary four when i have finished the O'Levels examination. Anyway, a very nice game on the top......

Labels:


1:34 PM